by Jamie Ramsey of the Skylines Nation Guild
Skylines has an interesting layer to the game that is not very obvious at first. The thing is that unlike most city builders the water is dynamic i.e. it changes and actually flows!
1. Make sure that water buildings are upstream from sewage buildings
2. Don't dump sewage into still water as it will just sit there and spread out
3. Be careful dams can Stop AND Reverse the flow of rivers not to mention draining the river beds dry.
4. Dams can also cause flooding in parts of your map!
5. Water pumps can drain or lower bodies of water if too many are used in one place.
6. If you just want to be evil you can dam a river, drain it dry, then run your sewage into the dry river bed for a river of poo!
- Custom Maps
- Tools & Assets
- Other Planning Guides